After School Programming – Spring 2023
We are thrilled to announce the next semester of O-School After School Programming (ASP)!
If you would like your child to participate in ASP, here are some things to know:
- There is no additional cost to attend ASP.
- ASP is optional and open to all students who are showing safe and kind behavior AND who are able to stay with the group without 1:1 support.
- Students who want to participate may attend Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.
- After School Programming will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school from 3:15 pm – 5 pm.
- Each group will meet 1 day/week (Tuesdays or Thursdays) for a semester
- Each semester will have between 10 sessions (no ASP during Spring Break)
- Spring Tuesdays: February 21, 28 / March 7, 14, 21, 28 / April 11, 18, 25 / May 2
- Spring Thursdays: February 23 / March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 / April 13, 20, 27 / May 4
- Parents must provide transportation home at 5 pm
- Rideshare will only be permitted for students ages 18+
- Carpool or non-parent pick-up will be allowed with signed consent.
- ASP will be led by O-School staff members.
- ASP is not open to TLC (Transition Learning Classroom) students, who have their own separate activities and programs.
ASP Daily Schedule:
- 3:15 – 3:30 p.m., transition/snack (with ASP group)
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m., programming
- 4:45 – 5 p.m., dismissal
- Gamer Club
- Poetry Slam
- Spanish Club
- Math Club
- Run Club
- Open Art Studio